But don't forget to:
- Adopt a dog
- Try a new hobby
- Learn how to cook
- Watch a sporting event at the bar
- Learn how to mix drinks like at the bar
- Start a video project
- Document your journey
- Create art
- Meet your neighbors
- Host board game nights at your place
- Run errands for your mom
- Get rejected from that girl you like
- Make a list of inventions
- DM celebrities on Instagram
- Tweet at Elon Musk
- Run a marathon
- Lift weights with friends
- Try and suck at improv
- Scuba dive in some blue water
Give it your all those 40(+) hours you're in the office.
But don't forget there's more to life out there.
* * *
Evan's Goal Update - Day 12/56
- Job + apartment: I've officially signed on with a promising startup in Los Angeles. I'll be announcing shortly. Signed a lease for a 2BR apartment (looking for cool roommates! LMK)
- Reading + writing: Writing for the 12th day in a row. Reading on pause.
- Coding: Trying to re-create the Google homepage in HTML and CSS. Not had much time recently.
- Fitness: Heavy squat day at 280 lbs, 3x4. (7/32 sessions completed this cycle)
- YouTube: Late on uploading but will finish by EOW!
Reflection: now that I have a job, I'm going to have to prioritize and eliminate some of these. I really understand how blessed I was to have so much free time to do all of these things!